My life around the holidays seems to be pretty routine after the last few years; home for Christmas, then back to the New York City for New Years, and throwing a birthday celebration in there somewhere when my friends and I are all in the same state.
Also, being that my birthday happens to fall two days before New Years, I feel that it’s only necessary to celebrate both by taking a look back at LTT over the last year and the wonderful support you all have continued to bring me! Thank you so much and I hope you enjoy these images as much as I enjoyed finding them in my archive!
On that note, I just want to say a few things I’ve learned about myself by looking back at a year of my blog images and the personal ones. And sorry in advance if you use up your data loading these pictures!! 🙂 🙂
1. I have too many pictures of new shoes, but that isn’t going to make me stop buying them
2. At least half of them involved food or wine
3. Another quarter of them had cookies (self-proclaimed cookie monster)
4. Tons of selfies. It takes a lot to get the perfect one
5. I have the most amazing friends I could ever ask for