Happy Friday! And what a happy one it is!! If you haven’t heard guys, the Super Bowl is this weekend. Obviously it would be 100x better if my Patriots were playing this year, but we gotta let the other guys win sometimes too.
So, starting right now, this is going to be a weekly ritual. I’ll be posting 9 links that I know everyone should know about every Friday. Some are football related, but mostly just about the food.Check them all out below, and let me know what you think of this new addition!! Ps. you gotta click the links, I’m not techy enough to make the pictures links yet 😉
- http://www.delish.com/entertaining/g2545/super-bowl-snacks/ Tis the season!
- http://www.buzzfeed.com/scottloitsch/heres-what-happens-when-you-fuse-two-incredible-party-foods#.xoerVnVmQ – Guacamole and onion rings – need I say more?
- http://www.today.com/home/23-ways-clean-your-home-yourself-using-lemons-t70651 Yum.
- http://www.bhg.com/holidays/valentines-day/cards/funny-pun-quotes-for-your-valentines-day-card/ Always love a good pun.
- http://www.kemidesigns.com/blog/2016/2/3/super-bowl-dip– She makes jewelry and dip? Sign me up!
- http://life-curated.com/collections/womens I. Want. Everything.
- http://www.businessinsider.com/changes-that-chipotle-is-making-to-food-2016-2 Thank goodness, I can’t take the deprivation much longer.
- http://www.shape.com/fitness/workouts/yoga-moves-better-sex Ok!
- https://www.onekingslane.com/live-love-home/marie-kondo-book-declutter/ Just got this book, can’t wait to read it!!
If you find something you think LTT should share, send it on over – Stephanie@letstalktwenties.com!! Check out these links, and have a great freakin’ weekend!