Happy Friday!!! We made it through another week, hooray! What are your fun plans for the weekend? I hope something magical that will make going back to work on Monday not such so bad! Here’s what’s happening this week on You Should Probably Know:
- http://www.refinery29.com/flat-sandals#slide Here’s the 411 on the hottest sandals of the Spring
- http://www.anastasiabeverlyhills.com/liquid-lipstick.html Just bought this last night in American Doll (pictured) and I am in love
- http://www.buzzfeed.com/laurenpaul/tie-dyed-foods-that-are-almost-too-pretty-to-eat#.kiWgmeJAEa Make your food as colorful as your life. Or the daisies at the corner bodega.
- http://www.redbubble.com/people/tee4daily/works/17320598-yeezy-boost-350?p=throw-pillow Can’t
affordfind Yeezy’s? No worries, get this cool throw pillow case instead! It’s way cooler.
- http://www.darlingbedaring.com/fashion/bell-sleeves-and-thick-eye-liner-diaries my girl Des killing it in Darling, Be Daring with these fab bell sleeves
- http://letstalktwenties.com/2016/03/09/homemade-succulent-garden-diy/ I recreated last week’s YSPK succulent bowl! 🙂 Check it out, super easy and adds so much color to your life!
- http://fashionista.com/2016/03/caitlyn-jenner-hm-sport-campaign Are you into it? I still can’t decide. I think I’d like to see her in a fashion campaign rather than athletic.
- https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/SayonaraBaby Fun things that will make you giggle, like these Nope earrings for $2.86
- http://www.bustle.com/articles/147008-do-you-need-to-use-toner-on-your-face-it-could-be-a-great-addition-to What is toner anyways? And why do you need it? All your toner questions are answered here.
That’s all for this week’s You Should Probably Know! What’s your fave? I think I love those cute earrings, they might be added to my shopping bag realllll soon.
Have a fab weekend! And don’t forget, it’s time to celebrate summer getting closer by turning our clocks forward an hour at 2am Sunday. I’m having a party to celebrate tomorrow that has been titled ‘Daylight Ravings Time’. If you’re in the city, come by! 🙂