HAPPY FREAKING FRIDAY! Doesn’t it just seem like the work week will never end sometimes? Between jury duty Monday and Tuesday, running all around the city doing errands, and working the normal 9-5, I feel like this week has just lasted forever. Luckily, I’ve stumbled upon these great sites below and have found lots of fab things to share with you.
- Julep is having a cray cray sale, nail polish for just $5 each, regularly $14! Get ’em while they last, sale ends Sunday 3/20! Here!
- Being a tourist is one thing I love. Guess where New York City falls on the world’s top 25 list for tourists, here!
- My latest daily internet browsing is all about finding my next shopping car addition on Chicwish. I loveslashneed everything. Here!
- Have an exciting event coming up and no idea what to wear? No worries, Rent the Runway is here to save the day! They have everything at all price ranges. If you’re on a budget like me, check out dresses under $40 here!
- My number one for home décor is One Kings Lane. They have all kinds of other goodies too (pup not included). If you’re new to it and want $15 off your order of $30 or more, click here!
- ILY Couture (like the coffee, Illy) has such cute things. I discovered this line by following Christine Andrew’s blog Hello Fashion, she’s the owner! And her hubby is foine. Here!
- These adorableeee jewelry dishes are just $7.99, and they’re personalized! Here!
- A girl can dream, can’t she? Vintage Chanel, and lots more on Big Drop NYC, more here!
- Likely the best purchase you’ll make this Spring, super easy sandals from Jane for just $14.99! Be sure to check out all the other fab deals they have too. Here!
I hope you have a fantastical weekend, and make the most out of the last few days of winter!! I hear we might be getting some snow, lol. Where the heck did winter go? Did it really even come?! I could take a few more beauteous snowstorms!