Who’s getting egg-cited about Easter this weekend? I know I am! I posted this sweet recipe two years ago on LTT, but I figured since I was making them again that I’d take new pictures and repost it for ya! 🙂 Enjoy!
All you need is 3 ingredients:
- Pretzel sticks
- Easter candies (like M&M’s)
- Melt the chocolate in a large bowl over boiling water
- Break the sticks down to about an inch or so
- Fold in the chocolate with the pretzels in another bowl and mix
- Pull a few sticks at a time and place on wax paper
- Before the chocolate is hardened, place the candies on the top like eggs
That’s it! Not even eggs-aggerating, it takes about 20-30 minutes when it’s all said and done, and this is a totally kid friendly recipe. I’m sure they’ll love getting their fingers all chocolatey! 🙂
What are your Easter traditions? I love to make treats and bring them to work. It brings me joy to feed others, so if anyone’s up for an Easter dinner at my place this Sunday, you know where I’ll be!
Hoppy Easter! 🙂