Happy April!! 🙂 remember, don’t be a fool!
This week is all about the color. Prints by Reebok, home decor by One Kings Lane, and a BaubleBar sample sale! Looks like those bright May flowers might be coming earlier than we thought!
- How sweet is this perfectly layered necklace? Maybe I’m feeling the pink off-the-shoulder top too. Love. Need, and for only $4.99!!! Here!
- One Kings Lane is always fun to browse. I create my dream rooms (in my head) on this site and totally use it for inspiration for my one-day house. Browse here!
- Pour la Victoire has some seriously killer new styles for the Spring. I am obsessing, check them out Here!
- Bored with your same old black workout gear? Reebok has you covered with these awesome prints! Find them Here!
- One of my go-to facial products is this super smooth Enzyme Gel Cleanser. It smells amazing and makes my face feel like I’m fresh from the spa, and it’s only $14! Check it here!
- Hold the phone! BaubleBar is having a sample sale!! Now until Saturday, get deals on the prettiest baubles to revamp your Spring accessory closet! Details here!
- Button downs are always a staple, and to make it season appropriate just snag some pastels! ModCloth has you covered here!
- Big Drop is all about the prints and festival style. Even if you’re not planning to dance the night away at Coachella, you can still shop their fab pieces here!
- Not the same old moccasins. Minnetonka is upping their style game with these gorg colorful striped babies. Get them here!
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. Pulling any pranks today? Please tell me all about them, I’m the queen of prancing my family. Usually it’s fake bugs in my moms bed or taping down the sprayer in the kitchen sink. All classic, but I need new tricks!