Happy Friday lovelies! I hope it’s been a great week, I know mine was super productive and quite exhausting! Time to chill out a little bit and catch up on all that’s we need to know this week!
- The other night, I stopped by The Style Theory’s launch party of their gorgeous first collection. Lisa designed everything and did an amazing job, all made in the USA, and it’s all stunning. Check it out here!
- Since resigning my lease at my apartment, I’m looking to do a little revamp. The best way is to find a few staple pieces that make a big difference. One Kings Lane had me at Modern Glamour, here!
- It’s always a great time to feel sexy, so reward yourself this week with some new fancy panties! La Perla has the ultimate self-treats, see everything here!
- It’s almost summer. Which means my constantly evolving wardrobe needs an update of more bright colors. Luckily, Topshop has me covered with these amazing pieces here!
- Prom and graduation season are rapidly approaching! If you’re in search for the perfect dress or gown, check out all that Rent the Runway has to offer. All price ranges, and a zillion unique styles that you don’t see anyone else wearing! Find them all here. Ps. I’ll definitely go to prom again if anyone needs a date.
- As I fall more in love with cooking, I notice that I tend to gravitate towards kitchen accessories more often. Especially something that’s bright and different than the plain old stainless steel or plastic utensils. I’m loving Rachael Ray’s new Lavender Collection here! More more please!
- Exciting news for all you procrastinators! Tax day this year is April 18th, and to celebrate, Pour La Victoire is offering 25% off with code TAX25 now! Shop their styles here!
- My hair is one thing that I will never settle on products for. It’s gotta last me a long time, so I treat it well with routine masks and awesome conditioner. Kerastase is one of my go-to brands for great haircare, check them out here! They will even diagnose your hair and tell you what’s best for you. Kewl!
- ILY Couture has some seriously cute dresses. I’m obsessed with the burgundy color on this one, and it even has *pockets*! Check it here!
Alright babes, almost in Boston and that means I’m almost home! Have a fab weekend, and enjoy everyday like there’s no tomorrow!