Happy Earth Day!!! This week’s YSPK is all about the Earth. Shocking, I know. Here are some super cute things that are Earth friendly, or just really cute and sort of Earth related. All I know is that I woke up this morning screaming TGIF!! Oh happy day!
- Decorate your space with little reminders of the Earth we love with these adorable butterflies for only $5.99
- Switch to home décor made from recycled materials from Wayfair
- Save paper with this adorable wooden chalkboard for all the love notes you need to write. Or grocery lists, or reminders.
- Try out some all-natural products from Carol’s Daughter, ps. also having a huge sale!
- Treat yourself with some amazing silk pillow cases, trust me, you’ll fall in love instantly! And they’re 20% off!
- Toms. You know the deal, buy one pair and they donate a pair to someone in need. Need I say more?
- Reusable water bottles are everything. I have one that I use everyday at work. Not only does it force me to drink more water, but I’m also saving the Earth by reusing! Nordstrom has adorable cups!
- And of course Kate Spade kills it with this sweet reusable tote bag. From grocery shopping, to toting things to and from the office, this thing can do it all!
- How much greener can you get than literally recycling dresses? Rent the Runway does just that, and just in time for graduation/prom/all things that you need a gorgeous dress for!
Ok lovebugs, get out there and make the Earth the best place in the galaxy to live! I sure know I wouldn’t want to be anywhere else, so let’s take care of it! Leave comments below with your Earth Day celebration plans! Let’s hang! 🙂