Happy September!!! The end of summer is nearing, quicker than most of us expected. Though it means the days will soon start getting a bit shorter, there is certainly no shortage of deals to be had this weekend.
I’ve rounded up some of the best sales out there, complete with links (yes, they’re affiliate links!<3) coupon codes, and a few of my faves.
If you’re lucky enough to already be done work for the week, or even if you’re still stuck in the office, check out the best of the deals below!
- Pour La Victoire is offering an amazing 30% off site wide (that means everything!) with code LABORDAY16. Shop Here!
- Rent the Runway has up to 90% off retail prices during Clearance sale, more styles added! Here!
- Spring is having a huge sale, and if you’ve never shopped here before, you honestly don’t know what you’re missing. They offer men’s, women’s, home, kids, all brands, great deals. Here!
- Carol’s Daughter has up to 60% off their whole site. I use the Monoi line of hair products and I love it. It’s also 60% off, get it while it’s cheap!!! Here!
- Lavish Alice is another brand I’ve recently discovered, and I’m so happy I did. With tons of sale prices between $10-$30, it’s a must for a wallet-friendly way to spruce up your Fall wardrobe! Here!
- The famous BOGO sale at Famous Footwear is on now, plus 15% off with code GRILLIN until 9/15! Shop Here!
- Saks OFF 5th is sharing and extra 15% off for a total of up to 80% savings with code 4DAYS, 20% off with code DSF20, plus free shipping on purchases over $99 with code SHIP99, all Here!
- Topshop is celebrating Labor Day with 30% off all kinds of fabulous things, like everything Here!
- BlankNYC is giving us 20% off site wide this weekend through 9/5 with code BLANK20, Here!
- Modcloth is having 50% off tons of markdowns, and there’s no coupon code required! Here!
As always, happy shopping. And happy Labor Day Weekend!! Please be safe everyone, and make sure you soak up the last of the summer sun! I’ll be soaking it up with a house full of girls celebrating a bride-to-be down in North Carolina! Wish me luck! 😉